Announcing the Burner Skool Series!
This year we are going with a bi-weekly Wednesday evening class format from May 9 to July 4, so that you can choose to attend the courses that are of interest to you, or attend all, or share the dates with friends & campmates and compare notes afterwards!
See full series & class curriculum – note all of that is subject to change, but generally within the Class Title for topics to be covered: http://bit.ly/
If you’d like to take on a subject, please email Yvonne to discuss: [email protected]
Class #1: PLAYA 101
Wed May 9th
Back room (to the right as you enter) at The Sin Bin Sports Grill at 295 West 2nd Avenue.
See map: http://g.co/maps/4sk53
You can get food & bevvies from the main bar & bring in to the back room.
Please update your RSVP on the event page & PASS this on to your camp lists & newbie friends!
► 6:30pm – 7:30pm
– Ten Principles
– Intro to BM 101 – about BM & general event flow
► 8pm – 9pm
– What to bring (where to find online resources)
– Travel Tips (Arrival & Exodus. where to stop for supplies, tips on gas, cell phone roaming, routes, crossing border, general vehicle stuff etc.
– Open Forum & BM Youtubes or Movies showing
Become a member of GVIAS at http://gvias.org/
- Wed May 9th, Class #1: PLAYA 101 – Facebook Event Page
- Wed May 23rd , Class #2: MINDPREP 101 – Facebook Event Page
- Wed June 6th, Class #3: PARTICIPATE 101 – Facebook Event Page
- Wed June 20th , Class #4: HANDS ON 101 – At Cal & Anna’s place, in the back yard! – Facebook Event Page
- Wed Aug 1st, BURNER SKOOL GRAD & GVIAS VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION PICNIC at Trout Lake – Facebook Event Page